Saturday, March 6, 2010

Timmy Story x 2

My husband and I exchanged "Timmy Stories" after work the other day and I went first.

I was entering Timmys room that morning to wake him up for school and I smelled vomit.  His pillow was wet, but there were no chunks.  I looked around for the chunks - no chunks anywhere, just the smell.  The waking Timmy was rolling around and I hear this crinkling sound like that of a baby's toy.  It was coming from his pillow.  After inspection of the pillow I find a one kilo bag of once frozen peas/carrots under his pillow case.  Timmys reply was "My pillow was hot"

Craig was driving home from picking Timmy up from Lil Antz afterschool care and got a thumbs up from a passing car.  Only the driver was delivering the thumbs up to the back seat passenger.  Looking in his rear-view mirror Craig spies Timmy with half his finger lost inside his nose.  So he yells to the back seat "Pick me a winner".  Holding up his finger Timmy exclaims: "It's a loser".

I wonder what happens at school?

Check out this personalized product that brought occasional sanity to our family. http://www.thepersonalizedcup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment